99% OF THOSE WHO USED FISCAL PLANNER ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE MULTIPLIED THEIR EARNINGS AT LEAST 10 TIMES IN PAST 12 MONTHS.
A Complete PACKAGE To Help You SUCCEED Financially!
JOB ANALYSER (BONUS)
Total Rs. 4,999/-
Limited Time Price!
* NEWLY ADDED
Do Not Regret In 2025
You Will Be Shocked How Many Coins You Can Get With Very Low Investment.
3 Easy Tools To Find Out Your Growth Values!
- Invest Wisely!Are you Financially Weak or Strong? And where should you invest? Calculate with this tool!
- Focus on Income Generation Over InvestmentsLearn various ways of income generation first before you do any investments.
Build Real Assets that generate Passive IncomeKnow how to invest in real assets that generates passive income for you and your family.
- Start assessing your Assets & RisksAssess your resource capacities and primary safety levels, before it drains you.
- Re-organize your Finances if necessaryCompare and select appropriate ways to re-organize your finances wherever necessary.
- Assess Real Worth of your Assets
Learn to assess the net realizable value of your assets.
- Calculate Real Earnings
Learn how to dissect your real earnings from revenue returns.
Determine Exit Value
Work on your exit plan first, before you invest into any asset.
- Compare Health & Output of Assets
Analyse the health of your assets before it drills your pocket and your home.
- Choose Real Assets
Learn how to select assets which will bring independence and prosperity in your family.
- Assess Real Cash-flow of your Assets
Capital gain is just a return of capital or mere an exit value for your commitment. Know your real cash-flow over and above exit value.
- Find out Growth Values for your Assets
Learn how to calculate growth value of asset with or without exiting, but which gives growth in earnings.
Calculate Inflation-adjusted Values
Know how to assess the returns which will beat inflation effect and save your family from dearness struggle.
Check Simple or Compounded Returns
Learn how to calculate simple and compounding returns, to understand the real value of your investments.
Choose Real Value
Know how to work out values of your assets which will be sufficient to maintain your real worth.
WITH FISCAL PLANNING YOU CAN:
Analyse Your Job
Choose Real Value
Calculate Real Earnings
Assess your Assets and Risks
Assess Real Cash-flow of your Assets
Remove Junk Assets from your Portfolio
Build Real Assets that generate Passive Income
Prepare a Comprehensive Plan which can work under all Situations